Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
Rhode Island (RI) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Monday, Dec 04, 2023
Mon, Dec 04, 2023USD 61,000
Saturday, Dec 02, 2023
Mon, Dec 04, 2023USD 412 Million
Friday, Dec 01, 2023
Tue, Dec 05, 2023USD 377 Million
Sunday, Dec 03, 2023
Mon, Dec 04, 2023USD 1,000 a day for life
All Rhode Island Games Details
All the best Rhode Island lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|The Numbers Midday||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||1:20 p.m.|
|The Numbers Evening||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||6:50 p.m. (6:20 p.m. Sun)|
|Wild Money||Jackpot||5 from 1-38||7:24 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||9:50 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||9:50 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-48 + 1 from 1-18||9:30 p.m.|
Rhode Island Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the Rhode Island lottery results according to the schedule below and Rhode Island local time:
|The Numbers Midday||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|The Numbers Evening||6:29 p.m.||6:29 p.m.||6:29 p.m.||6:29 p.m.||6:29 p.m.||6:29 p.m.||6:29 p.m.|
|Wild Money||7:29 p.m.||7:29 p.m.||7:29 p.m.|
|Powerball||10:59 p.m.||10:59 p.m.||10:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||10:38 p.m.||10:38 p.m.|
Rhode Island Advanced Draws
|Wild Money||up to 15|
|Powerball||up to 26|
|Mega Millions||up to 26|
|Lucky for Life||up to 26|
|The Numbers Midday||up to 30|
|The Numbers Evening||up to 30|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in Rhode Island?
The only possibility when it comes to purchasing lottery tickets in Rhode Island is reduced to local lottery retailers. On the other hand, the best online lotteries available out there and reviewed by us allow online purchases for multi-state games like Mega Millions.
How to Claim a Prize in Rhode Island?
The options for claiming small or large prizes in Rhode Island are short and simple, duly summarized, and listed below. Make sure to read carefully, not to waste a trip to the claiming center.
Prizes up to $600 or Free Plays
- Claim your prize at any local retailer; or
- Forward your winning ticket to the mail address to claim via mail, together with a copy of a photo ID, proof of the Social Security Number, and the claim form.
Prizes from $600
- You can also claim big prizes by mail, forwarding the winning ticket with a copy of a photo ID, proof of the Social Security Number, and the claim form; or
- Claim your prize at the Lottery Headquarters.
Prizes Won Playing Online
Those winners who opted for the online lotteries that we recommend might receive their full prize on their digital accounts. On the other hand, it is necessary to check the rules, as some websites require in-person claims. Either way, remember to keep an eye on the Rhode Island lottery results.
Prize Claim Form and Rhode Island Lottery Headquarters
It is necessary to fill the Rhode Island Lottery IRS W-9 Form and post it to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail and if you cannot provide proof of your SSN:
Rhode Island Lottery
1425 Pontiac Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
Attention: Validations Department
As there are no lottery prize centers available, all the prizes from $600 can be claimed in person at the Lottery Headquarters:
|Rhode Island Lottery|
1425 Pontiac Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
Lottery Tax Information in Rhode Island
Similar to other states in the United States, the application of taxes on lottery prizes is easy to understand. Prizes from $5,000 withhold both state and federal taxes, as described in the tables below.
Tax Withholdings on Rhode Island Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on Rhode Island Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
Lottery Rules in Rhode Island
- Winners can claim prizes up to $600 at local retailers. Above that amount, it is necessary to claim at the Lottery Headquarters or by mail.
- Prizes from all games expire in 12 months.
- It is necessary to be 18 years old or older to play any of the Rhode Island games.
- Winnings above $5,000 are subject to state and federal taxes.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the exclusive Rhode Island Lottery games.
- It is not possible to win and remain an anonymous winner in Rhode Island.
Top 3 Interesting Rhode Island Winners Stories
- $336.4 million – Louise White, 81, won $336.4 million playing Powerball and slept with her winning ticket until she was capable of claiming the prize. She chose the lump sum of $210 million before taxes. Back that Saturday on February 11, 2012, she waited all day long with a grocery list that included a Powerball ticket until someone finally took her to purchase.
- $42 Million – A man and his son won each about $4.5 million after taxes, thanks to their winning ticket for the drawing on October 13, 2017. After getting the checks, the unknown winners left the lottery headquarters and never answered the calls of NBC.
- $439.890 – A winner of an unknown name of Warwick won $439,890 playing Wild Money, thanks to the jackpot on April 1, 2021. The Quick Pick ticket was bought at Marty’s Liquors, also in Warwick, and the winner did not mention his plans with the money.
FAQs About Rhode Island Lotteries
No, the local games are not available online. However, it is always possible to participate in multi-state games through the online lottery websites that we recommend.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
No, some simple information of yours will be made public, similar to many other states.
Yes, advanced draws are available in the Rhode Island Lottery.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 12 months from the draw.
If you lose your ticket, there is no way of claiming your prize, regardless of the amount.
On this same page, we automatically update Rhode Island Lottery results after every draw.