Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
North Dakota (ND) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Saturday, Jan 15, 2022
Sun, Jan 16, 2022USD 22,000
Saturday, Jan 15, 2022
Mon, Jan 17, 2022USD 53 Million
Friday, Jan 14, 2022
Tue, Jan 18, 2022USD 347 Million
Saturday, Jan 15, 2022
Sun, Jan 16, 2022USD 1,000 a day for life
Saturday, Jan 15, 2022
Wed, Jan 19, 2022USD 6.47 Million
All North Dakota Games Details
All the best North Dakota lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|2by2||Fixed Prize||2 from 1-26 (2 red & 2 white)||8:58 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-48 + 1 from 1-18||8:30 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||8:58 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||8:58 p.m.|
|Lotto America||Jackpot||5 from 1-52 + 1 from 1-10||8:58 p.m.|
North Dakota Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the North Dakota lottery results according to the schedule below and North Dakota local time:
|2by2||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Powerball||9:59 p.m.||9:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||10:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Lotto America||10:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||9:38 p.m.||9:38 p.m.|
North Dakota Advanced Draws
Advanced draws are how players can enroll in several drawings at once, without the need to make new purchases every day or twice a week. Fortunately, all the games in North Dakota allow playing draws in advance to some degree. On the other hand, multi-state games are also available for subscriptions in the best lottery sites.
|Powerball||up to 9|
|Mega Millions||up to 9|
|Lotto America||up to 9|
|Lucky for Life||up to 9|
|2by2||up to 42|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in North Dakota?
Unlike many other lotteries in the U.S., the North Dakota Lottery allows its players to either purchase their tickets at local retailers or online. They have a website and an app that give access to all the five games listed here. Therefore, it is a matter of choice.
How to Claim a Prize in North Dakota?
It is important to know how to claim a prize after you realize you have won something by checking the North Dakota Lottery results displayed here.
Prizes up to $600 or Free Plays
- Claim your prize at any local retailer. Online players will receive it automatically in their digital wallet.
- Mail the signed winning ticket, preferably via registered mail.
Prizes over $600
- Players who used the app or played online on the North Dakota Lottery website will receive instructions to proceed with their claim.
- You can also forward the signed winning ticket with the claim form and a copy of your photo ID to the Lottery Office.
- Otherwise, claim it at the Lottery Office in person with a valid photo ID and your winning ticket.
Winner Claim Forms and North Dakota Lottery Office Mail Address
It is necessary to fill the North Dakota Lottery Winner Claim Form and forward it to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail:
North Dakota Lottery
PO Box 204
Bismarck, ND 58502-0204
Lottery Headquarters and Regional Claim Center
There is only one Lottery Office where players can claim prizes above $600. Its hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays through Fridays and excluding holidays. The address is:
|1050 East Interstate Avenue, Suite 200|
Bismarck, ND 58503
Phone: +1 701-328-1574
Prizes Won Playing Online
For players of the North Dakota Lottery online website, prizes up to $600 are instantly credited, and anything above that requires following a specific process that is informed to the player. On the other hand, the winners who chose to play on the lottery websites that we recommend might receive their entire prize in their online wallet, depending on the rules of the website you chose.
Lottery Tax Information in North Dakota
Fortunately, the tax rules are quite simple in North Dakota, with state and federal taxes withheld from any prizes from $5,000. The specific percentage applied to the winnings is detailed below.
Tax Withholdings on North Dakota Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on North Dakota Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
Lottery Rules in North Dakota
- Prizes from $600 can only be claimed in person at the Lottery Office or by mail.
- There is a specific claim form for group wins.
- Prizes from all games expire in 6 months.
- It is necessary to be 18 years old or older to play any of the North Dakota games.
- Winnings from $5,000 are subject to state and federal taxes.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the exclusive North Dakota Lottery games.
- It is possible to win and remain an anonymous winner in North Dakota.
Top 3 Interesting North Dakota Winners Stories
- $3 Million – Another anonymous winner, this time from Fargo, won the $3,000,000 Mega Millions prize thanks to the 3x Megaplier added to the ticket on March 30, 2021. The ticket was purchased at Casey’s General Store, and not much more is known about the winner.
- $1 Million – The date of April 29, 2020, will remain forever in the memory of an anonymous winner, who got $1 million playing Powerball for the drawing that day. That person from New Town did not wait much and claimed the prize the next day, reporting that there were no immediate plans for the prize.
- $390,000 – Either $390,000 as a lump sum or $25,000 every year, that is the prize that expired on February 10, 2018, in North Dakota. Whoever is the resident of Petersburg who missed the claim or the ticket can no longer claim that prize.
FAQs About North Dakota Lotteries
Yes, the North Dakota Lottery allows the residents to play all the games available using their online platform or the specific app. It is also possible to participate in the multi-state games using the best lottery websites recommended by us.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
Yes, just like the winner stories told above, all other players can choose to remain anonymous in North Dakota.
For every $1 from ticket sales, $0.24 goes to the State General Funds for state initiatives, $0.01 to the Compulsive Gambling Prevention and Treatment Fund, and another $0.01 to the Multi-Jurisdictional Drug Task Force Grant Fund. The remaining $0.74 per dollar goes to prizes and to support the lottery operations.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 6 months from the draw.
Lost or damaged tickets cannot be claimed. Therefore, be a responsible player and take good care of your ticket, or choose the online lotteries that we recommend to avoid that risk.
On this same page, we automatically update North Dakota Lottery results after every draw.