Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
New Mexico (NM) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
All New Mexico Games Details
All the best New Mexico lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|Pick 3 Day||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||1:00 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||9:30 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Day||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||1:00 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||9:30 p.m.|
|Roadrunner Cash||Jackpot||5 from 1-37||9:30 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||8:00 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||8:45 p.m.|
|Lotto America||Jackpot||5 from 1-52 + 1 from 1-10||8:00 p.m.|
New Mexico Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the New Mexico lottery results according to the schedule below and New Mexico local time:
|Pick 3 Day||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Day||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|Roadrunner Cash||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|Powerball||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Lotto America||9:15 p.m.||9:15 p.m.|
New Mexico Advanced Draws
Lottery players in New Mexico can enroll in several draws in advance, up to 2-10 weeks, depending on the game of choice. That option of participating in advance draws can also be replaced by the subscription or multi-draw options on the online lottery websites we recommend, available for multi-state games only. Either way, do not forget to check the New Mexico Lottery results here.
|Pick 3 Day||up to 14|
|Pick 3 Evening||up to 14|
|Pick 4 Day||up to 14|
|Pick 4 Evening||up to 14|
|Roadrunner Cash||up to 14|
|Powerball||up to 20|
|Mega Millions||up to 20|
|Lotto America||up to 20|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in New Mexico?
How to Claim a Prize in New Mexico?
Without forgetting to check the New Mexico Lottery results, the numbers might finally match at some point. The resulting prize, however, might have to be claimed a different way, depending on its size. Fortunately, all the information is summarized below.
Prizes up to $600 or Free Plays
- Simply head to the nearest local retailer and claim your prize.
- Post the signed winning ticket to the New Mexico Lottery. The claim form is not necessary for that low amount.
Prizes over $600
- Schedule an appointment at the New Mexico Lottery Headquarters and Claim Center and take your signed winning ticket, the claim form, and a photo ID with you.
- You can also mail your claim with the completed claim form, the signed winning ticket, and a copy of your photo ID to claim prizes up to $99,999. Above that value, it is necessary to claim in person.
Winner Claim Form and New Mexico Lottery Headquarters Mail Address
It is necessary to fill the New Mexico Lottery Winner Claim Form and forward it to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail:
New Mexico Lottery
P.O. Box 93190
Albuquerque, NM 87199-3190
Keep in mind that mail claims are only available for prizes up to $99,999. In the case of being lucky enough to win $100,000 or more, it is necessary to schedule an appointment.
Lottery Claim Center and Headquarters – Appointment-Only
Prizes of $601 or more can be claimed in person at the Lottery Headquarters. Players are advised to schedule an appointment by calling +1 505-342-7561 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Mondays through Fridays. The address is as follows:
|4511 Osuna Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(North of the Studio 6 Motel)
Prizes Won Playing Online
The New Mexico Lottery results also include the multi-state games that players can play on the online lotteries that we recommend. In such cases, each website might have different rules as to how players can claim their prizes. Some of them will deposit any prize, while others restrict to certain amounts, e.g., $2,500, and require in-person claiming. Therefore, always check their terms.
Lottery Tax Information in New Mexico
It is fairly easy to understand the lottery tax information in New Mexico, as both state and federal taxes apply to winnings above $5,000. Under that value, winners who claim at least $601 should only pay attention to the need to inform that in their income statement.
Tax Withholdings on New Mexico Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on New Mexico Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
Lottery Rules in New Mexico
- Nothing but the winning ticket is necessary for claiming prizes up to $600 at local retailers.
- Prizes from all games expire in 3 months – 90 days.
- It is necessary to be 18 years old or older to play any of the New Mexico games.
- Winnings above $5,000 are subject to both state and federal taxes.
- Players can claim up to $99,999 by mail. Above that amount, claims must be in person at the headquarters.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the exclusive New Mexico Lottery games.
- It is not possible to win and remain an anonymous winner in New Mexico.
- Prizes from $1 million might take at least three weeks to be paid.
Top 3 Interesting New Mexico Winners Stories
- $1 Million – H. Ben, of Shiprock, won $1 million playing Powerball on January 16, 2021. He purchased a ticket the day before, attracted by the jackpot, that increased to $730 million. He was watching the news when the New Mexico Lottery results indicated that someone in his location had won the lottery. After checking the ticket, he could not fall asleep due to so much excitement.
- $1 Million – E. Alakbarov did not know he had won $1 million playing Powerball for almost three weeks after the January 23 drawing in 2021. He finally went to check the tickets on February 10, and the first two only returned $7, but the third one gave him the big prize. At first, he thought he could have won a bit more than $100, and then $1,000 when he first glanced at the prize, that was actually $1 million.
- $50,000 – Lisa Spears claimed her $50,000 prize after matching four balls and the Powerball in the drawing of January 4, 2020. She clearly showed a lot of excitement when she went to claim the prize, nearly 20 days after the drawing.
FAQs About New Mexico Lotteries
No, the lottery games that are exclusive to the New Mexico Lottery are only found in the local licensed retailers. Fortunately, multi-state games can be played online on the lottery websites that we recommend.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
No, but the New Mexico Lottery will not reveal more than your name, the prize, and your city. They will also never contact you.
Yes, through advanced draws, available for all the games in the New Mexico Lottery. The lottery websites that we recommend also offer subscription and multi-draw alternatives for multi-state millionaire games.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 90 days from the draw.
Sign the back of the ticket and add your information to prevent anyone from claiming the prize that you might win.
On this same page, we automatically update New Mexico Lottery results after every draw.