Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
New Hampshire (NH) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Monday, May 23, 2022
Wed, May 25, 2022USD 100,000
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Wed, May 25, 2022USD 1.05 Million
Monday, May 23, 2022
Wed, May 25, 2022USD 135 Million
Friday, May 20, 2022
Tue, May 24, 2022USD 143 Million
Monday, May 23, 2022
Tue, May 24, 2022USD 1,000 a day for life
All New Hampshire Games Details
All the best New Hampshire lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|Pick 3 Day||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||1:00 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||6:45 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Day||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||1:00 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||6:45 p.m.|
|Gimme 5||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-39||6:45 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-48 + 1 from 1-18||9:30 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||9:50 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||9:50 p.m.|
|Tri-State Megabucks||Jackpot||5 from 1-41 + 1 from 1-6||7:50 p.m.|
New Hampshire Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the New Hampshire lottery results according to the schedule below and New Hampshire local time:
|Pick 3 Day||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Day||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.|
|Gimme 5||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.||6:55 p.m.|
|Powerball||10:59 p.m.||10:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||10:38 p.m.||10:38 p.m.|
|Tri-State Megabucks||7:59 p.m.||7:59 p.m.|
New Hampshire Advanced Draws
It is not necessary to wait for a draw to have passed to purchase a new ticket before the next drawing date. Advanced draws exist to make the players’ lives much easier, allowing them to purchase tickets for up to 10 weeks of lottery draws. In addition, the online lotteries that we recommend allow players to participate in multi-draw options and subscriptions in multi-state games.
|Powerball||up to 20|
|Mega Millions||up to 20|
|Lucky for Life||up to 20|
|Tri-State Megabucks||up to 20|
|Pick 3 Day||up to 21|
|Pick 3 Evening||up to 21|
|Pick 4 Day||up to 21|
|Pick 4 Evening||up to 21|
|Gimme 5||up to 30|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in New Hampshire?
Players can enroll in any of the local and multi-state lottery games at licensed lottery retailers. Mega Millions, Powerball, and several instant scratch-off e-games are also available in New Hampshire’s iLottery. Those and other multi-state games can also be found on the lottery websites we recommend, always for those of 18 years or more.
How to Claim a Prize in New Hampshire?
After checking the New Hampshire results, you might find out you are one of the lucky winners of the jackpot or secondary prizes. There are some differences in how players claim, according to the total prize amount. Fortunately, it is all summarized below.
Prizes up to $600 or Free Plays
- Prizes up to $600 may be redeemed at any New Hampshire Lottery licensed retailer.
- Mail the signed winning ticket with your name, address, and telephone number to the Claims Headquarters.
Prizes over $600
- Take a valid photo ID (driver’s license, identification, passport, military ID) and proof of your Social Security Number to the Headquarters, together with your signed winning ticket.
- Fill the back of the winning ticket with your name, address, and telephone number. Mail it with the completed prize claim form and a copy of a photo ID and proof of your SSN as certified mail.
Prize Claim Form and New Hampshire Lottery Headquarters Mail Address
It is necessary to fill the New Hampshire Lottery Winner Claim Form and forward it with the signed winning ticket, proof of the SSN, and a photo ID to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail:
New Hampshire Lottery,
14 Integra Drive,
Concord, NH 03301
The total processing time is one week after the receipt of your ticket.
Claim at NH Lottery Headquarters
There are no claim centers available for prizes above $600, only the NH Lottery Headquarters. Those winners who decide to claim their prizes in person at the NH Lottery headquarters should go to the following address:
|14 Integra Drive|
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: +1 (603) 271-3391
Mondays through Fridays – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)
Prizes Won Playing Online and iLottery
All the prizes up to $600 are deposited automatically to the players’ account whether they play on the New Hampshire’s iLottery or on the online lottery websites we recommend.
In the case of iLottery, the prizes between $600 and $9,999.99 require sending a claim via the online portal, with a 3-5 business days response time.
For prizes from $10,000, it is necessary to claim via mail as per the instructions given above or schedule an appointment with the Lottery Commission at 603-271-3391.
Therefore, playing multi-state games using the online lottery websites that we recommend is superior to using the iLottery, as some of them deposit the entire prize on the users’ accounts. Others, on the other hand, deposit up to $2,500 and require in-person claims above that.
Lottery Tax Information in New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Lottery does not complicate tax information, and it is all straightforward in terms of comprehension. Prizes above $5,000 are taxed in the federal sphere only, unlike many other lotteries in the United States.
Tax Withholdings on New Hampshire Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on New Hampshire Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
Lottery Rules in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire’s maximum prize to be claimed at local retailers is $599.
- Federal taxes are only applied to payments above $5,000.
- Nothing but the winning ticket is necessary for claiming prizes up to $599 at local retailers.
- Prizes from all games expire in 12 months.
- It is necessary to be 18 years old or older to play any of the New Hampshire games.
- New Hampshire allows players to play Powerball and Mega Millions on their iLottery.
- It might take up to one week to receive winnings claimed via mail.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the exclusive New Hampshire Lottery games.
- It is not possible to win and remain an anonymous winner in New Hampshire.
Top 3 Interesting New Hampshire Winners Stories
- $560 Million – One single New Hampshire Powerball ticket resulted in a $560 million jackpot prize to an anonymous woman who received her right to remain so by a judge. She won the drawing on January 6, 2018, and only realized she could have claimed by signing the name of a trust instead of hers after she wrote her name. She went to court and received the right to reverse the situation. That person received around $264 million after taxes and decided to start by donating $250,000 to charity, just the first of a series of other donations.
- $168 Million – Another millionaire who claimed a big jackpot under a trust got a $168 million prize by playing Mega Millions. The drawing occurred on July 23, 2019. That way, no one will ever know who the person who decided on the $108.5 million one-time cash option is.
- $5.75 Million – Robert Keefe chose the one-time $5.75 million payment after winning the Lucky for Life. He was the second prize winner since March 2012, after winning the drawing on March 3, 2016. He has the routine of constantly playing all the games and was thrilled with his millionaire prize. He did not say if he intended to keep playing, but he would save a lot of time checking all the New Hampshire Lottery results at once here.
FAQs About New Hampshire Lotteries
Yes, there is a website called New Hampshire iLottery where Powerball and Mega Millions online tickets are available. In order to have more lottery options in the U.S. and worldwide, we recommend checking the websites that we reviewed.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
No, but the New Hampshire Lottery will not reveal more than your name, the prize, and your city. However, it is possible to do like several winners did and claim the prize via a trust.
Yes, advanced draws are allowed for all New Hampshire Lottery games. On the other hand, it is also possible to sign up for lottery subscriptions using the websites that we recommend.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 12 months from the draw.
You will lose the right to claim your prize. Therefore, make sure to keep it safe and only mail it as certified mail, in case you will not claim in person.
On this same page, we automatically update New Hampshire Lottery results after every draw.