Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Wednesday, Jun 09, 2021
- Vikinglotto Past Results and Winning Numbers
- Vikinglotto Hot and Cold Numbers
- Vikinglotto Jackpot History
- Vikinglotto Prizes and Odds
- Vikinglotto Plus Number Prizes [Finland Only]
- Vikinglotto Plus Number Odds [Finland Only]
- Vikinglotto Schedule
- 10 Biggest Vikinglotto Jackpots
- Important Things to Know About Vikinglotto
- FAQs Vikinglotto
Vikinglotto Past Results and Winning Numbers
Wednesday, Jun 09, 2021
Wednesday, Jun 02, 2021
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Thursday, May 06, 2021
Wednesday, May 05, 2021
Wednesday, Apr 28, 2021
Wednesday, Apr 21, 2021
Wednesday, Apr 14, 2021
Vikinglotto Hot and Cold Numbers
Vikinglotto Jackpot History
Vikinglotto Prizes and Odds
|6 + Viking Number||Jackpot||1 in 98,172,096|
|6||€0.018 per sold line||1 in 14,024,585|
|5 + Viking Number||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 389,572|
|5||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 55,653|
|4 + Viking Number||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 7,601|
|4||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 1,086|
|3 + Viking Number||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 428|
|3||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 61|
|2 + Viking Number||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 58|
|2||Varies according to the jurisdiction||1 in 8|
|Country||Overall Odds in Viking Lotto|
|Belgium||1 in 6|
|Denmark||1 in 50|
|Estonia||1 in 51|
|Finland||1 in 51(*)|
|Iceland||1 in 50|
|Latvia||1 in 51|
|Lithuania||1 in 6|
|Norway||1 in 50|
|Slovenia||1 in 27|
|Sweden||1 in 50|
Vikinglotto Plus Number Prizes [Finland Only]
|6 + Plus Number||(€0.018 x sold lines) x 5|
|5 + Viking Number + Plus Number||Portion of 16.25% of total accrued in National Fund x 5|
|5 + Plus Number||Portion of 11.25% of total accrued in National Fund x 5|
|4 + Viking Number + Plus Number||Portion of 4.25% of total accrued in National Fund x 5|
|4 + Plus Number||Portion of 14.50% of total accrued in National Fund x 5|
|3 + Viking Number + Plus Number||Portion of 11.75% of total accrued in National Fund x 5|
|3 + Plus Number||Portion of 42.00% of total accrued in National Fund x 5|
|Plus Number only||€5|
Vikinglotto Plus Number Odds [Finland Only]
|PRIZE TIER||ODDS OF WINNING|
|6 + Plus Number||1 in 420,737,550|
|5 + Viking Number + Plus Number||1 in 11,687,160|
|5 + Plus Number||1 in 1,669,590|
|4 + Viking Number + Plus Number||1 in 228,030|
|4 + Plus Number||1 in 32,580|
|3 + Viking Number + Plus Number||1 in 12,840|
|3 + Plus Number||1 in 1,830|
|Plus Number only||1 in 30|
|Draw Time||08:00 p.m. CET|
|Sales Stop||Varies according to jurisdiction|
10 Biggest Vikinglotto Jackpots
|1st||Unknown (Norway and Denmark)||€44,262,542||August 2016|
|2nd||Unknown (Norway)||€35,367,365||November 2017|
|3rd||Unknown (Norway)||€33,251,902||April 2018|
|4th||Unknown (Norway)||€28,528,569||May 2013|
|5th||Ten Norwegian players||€24,165,351||April 2017|
|6th||Unknown (Finland and Denmark)||€15,563,034||November 2012|
|7th||Unknown (Denmark)||€8,521,061||August 2013|
|8th||Unknown (Finland)||€7,495,511||May 2014|
|9th||Unknown Denmark||€7,425,449||June 2017|
|10th||Unknown Denmark||€6,810,395||October 2013|
Important Things to Know About Vikinglotto
- The jackpot prize starts at €3 million and can now only go up to its capped maximum of €35 million.
- Only the jackpot and the second prize are shared on a pari-mutuel basis. All other prizes are determined by each country from ticket sales.
- Belgium has nine different ways to win, and Sweden only five.
- The minimum legal age to play Vikinglotto is 16 years old.
- Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Slovenia, and Sweden are the nine participating countries.
- The Plus number feature is exclusive in Finland and costs €0.40.
- Only in Belgium can players purchase all Viking numbers at once and guarantee twice their non-jackpot prize with their Super Viking feature.
- Players from other countries can play by purchasing online lottery tickets.
- The fastest way to know the Vikinglotto results is to bookmark our page.
How to Play Vikinglotto?
- Choose one of the recommended online lottery brands that were classified as safe and secured.
- Add as many Vikinglotto tickets as you want, and complete them.
- Players choose one number between 1 and 48 and the Viking number between 1 and 8.
- Proceed to the checkout page and pay for those tickets using one of the efficient methods available.
- Bookmark our page and come back to check your Vikinglotto results and possible prizes.
Vikinglotto Ticket Cost
|Country||Cost per Line|
|Belgium||€10 for all 8 Viking Numbers|
|Denmark||6 kr (two lines minimum)|
|Estonia||€0.80 / + €0.40 for Plus number|
|Slovenia||€0.75 (two lines minimum)|
Advanced DrawsPlayers who want to pay for their draws in advance should choose the Viking Lotto as their lottery game option on online websites. Then, before proceeding to checkout, they only need to mark the subscription option – and most probably receive a discount for it.
The Top 5 Biggest Vikinglotto Winners
- €44,262,542 – The only prize to beat the jackpot cap reached €44 million and went to Norway and Denmark, whose winners split the biggest Vikinglotto prize. The Norwegian ticket actually belonged to a Cooperative Bank with ten players. Back then, they also received an additional €10 million prize for the Lucky Number, which now corresponds to the Viking number.
- €35,367,365 – The second-biggest Viking Lotto prize went to a woman in Oslo after the jackpot rolled for almost 180 days.
- €33,251,902 – One man in Norway won more than €33 million alone. Despite having the third-biggest prize ever won in the lottery game, he told the officials working for the provider that he would not retire.
- €28,528,569 – The former county of Troms, now Troms of Finnmark, is home to the person who won the jackpot plus the Norwegian Lucky Number pot. It remained a record for almost four and a half years.
- €24,165,351 – Once again, a Cooperative Bank with 10 Norwegian players received the biggest possible prize in Vikinglotto. They did not know each other, and they simply managed to win more than €2 million each using the system method.
Vikinglotto HistoryThe first multi-national lottery in Europe is now accessible in countries all around the world thanks to the online lottery websites we recommend for purchasing tickets. With its jackpot capped at €35 million, it had several phases before becoming what we know today as the Vikinglotto, or Viking Lotto.
- 1993 – After one year of discussion, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden finally launch the weekly lottery Vikinglotto. The first draw takes place on March 17, costing 2 kr. The matrix was 6/48 + 3 additional numbers.
- 1997 – The game’s matrix change after it became less popular, turning into 6/45 + 2 additional numbers. As a result, the line cost increased to 3kr.
- 2000 – Estonia joins the Vikinglotto lottery.
- 2004 – Introduction of the Lucky Number in August in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, and Norway. The lucky number, drawn before others, increases the jackpot when it’s one of the main numbers. Single-line tickets start from 4 kr.
- 2011 – Latvia and Lithuania join Vikinglotto.
- 2012 – Every participating country, except Sweden, receives a national Lucky Number. The cost of single-line tickets increases to 5 kr.
- 2016 – Date of the biggest jackpot prize ever paid by Vikinglotto.
- 2017 – Introduction of the Viking Number in May, replacing the Lucky Numbers. Now the matrix is composed of 6/48 + Viking Number 1/8. The ticket cost increases from 5 kr to 6 kr in Norway. Also, that is when the jackpot cap of €35 million was introduced, with a €3 million minimum. Finland introduces the Plus Number, and Slovenia joins Vikinglotto.
- 2019 – Slovenia adds a prize tier for matching two main numbers and the Viking number, improving its overall odds.
- 2020 – Belgium joins Viking Lotto.
The next date when Vikinglotto results come out is Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021.
The last winning numbers on Vikinglotto were
The six first numbers are the main numbers, and the additional number is the Viking number.
Players can watch it on NRK or check the Vikinglotto results here.
The most common Viking Lotto numbers are 2, 27, 41, 32, 3, 42, and 37.
It depends on the country of purchase.
Yes, you can play Viking Lotto from any country.
Yes! Some of the biggest jackpot prizes in the Lotto Viking were in system games available on online lottery websites.
You can claim it as soon as you win. Some countries allow up to 30 days (Latvia), others up to one year (Iceland). Therefore, do not wait too long.
Winnings in Latvia and Slovenia are taxed. Rules and regulations may vary according to the country.