Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
Missouri (MO) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Saturday, Dec 03, 2022
Wed, Dec 07, 2022USD 1 Million
Monday, Dec 05, 2022
Tue, Dec 06, 2022USD 222,000
Monday, Dec 05, 2022
Wed, Dec 07, 2022USD 100 Million
Friday, Dec 02, 2022
Tue, Dec 06, 2022USD 354 Million
Monday, Dec 05, 2022
Tue, Dec 06, 2022USD 1,000 a day for life
All Missouri Games Details
All the best Missouri lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|Pick 3 Midday||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||12:45 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||8:59 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Midday||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||12:45 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||8:59 p.m.|
|Show Me Cash||Jackpot||5 from 1-39||8:59 p.m.|
|Lotto||Jackpot||6 from 1-44 (2x)||8:59 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||8:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||8:59 p.m.|
|Cash4Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-60 + 1 from 1–4||7:45 p.m.|
Missouri Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the Missouri lottery results according to the schedule below and Missouri local time:
|Pick 3 Midday||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Midday||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.||12:45 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.|
|Show Me Cash||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.|
|Lotto||8:59 p.m.||8:59 p.m.|
|Cash4Life||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Powerball||9:59 p.m.||9:59 p.m.||9:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||10:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
Missouri Advanced Draws
Advanced draws are how lottery players participate in an entire week or even more than a month of lottery draws with one single purchase. It saves time and leaves players free to do everything else, only returning to check the Missouri Lottery results on this page. Instead of purchasing at local retailers, players can also sign up for subscriptions in the multi-state games on the lottery websites we recommend.
|Pick 3 Midday||up to 14|
|Pick 3 Evening||up to 14|
|Pick 4 Midday||up to 14|
|Pick 4 Evening||up to 14|
|Show Me Cash||up to 14|
|Cash4Life||up to 14|
|Lotto||up to 15|
|Powerball||up to 15|
|Mega Millions||up to 15|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in Missouri?
The only way to purchase tickets for the local lottery games is at a licensed lottery retailer in Missouri. On the other hand, players can also opt for playing multi-state games on the online lottery websites we recommend. Either way, the same Missouri Lottery results apply.
How to Claim a Prize in Missouri?
Prizes up to $600 or Free Plays
- The easiest way to claim small prizes is to get them at any local licensed retailer.
- Post the signed winning ticket to the Missouri Lottery.
Prizes over $600
- Mail the Missouri Lottery Headquarters your completed claim form, the signed winning ticket, a copy of a government-issued photo ID, and the IRS Form W-9.
- Claim your prize at the Missouri Lottery Headquarters or at one of the lottery offices. It is necessary to schedule an appointment first online or call +1 (573) 751-4050, Option 9.
Winner Claim Form and Missouri Lottery Headquarters Mail AddressIt is necessary to fill the Missouri Lottery Winner Claim Form plus the IRS Form W-9 and forward them to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail: Ticket Redemption Missouri Lottery PO Box 7777 Jefferson City, MO 65102-7777 Make sure to send them with your signed winning ticket and a copy of a valid government-issued photo ID. Notice that mail claims might take longer to process, while winnings up to $35,000 are paid the same day upon scheduling an appointment. Winnings above that amount might take up to 2 weeks to be processed.
Lottery Regional Offices and Headquarters – Appointment-Only
|Headquarters P.O. Box 1603 1823 Southridge Drive Jefferson City, MO 65109-1603 Phone: +1 (573) 751-4050 Fax: (573) 751-5188 Mondays through Fridays – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)||1831 Craig Park Ct. St. Louis, MO 63146 Phone: +1 (314) 340-5800 Fax: +1 (314) 340-5843 Mondays through Fridays – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)|
|1506 E. Raynell Place Springfield, MO 65804 Phone: +1 (417) 888-4227 Fax: +1 (417) 888-4222 Mondays through Fridays – 8:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m. | 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)||3630 Arrowhead Ave. Independence, MO 64057 Phone: +1 (816) 795-8811 Fax: +1 (816) 795-7672 Mondays through Fridays – 8:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m. | 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)|
Prizes Won Playing OnlineThose who decide to play multi-state games using the lottery websites that we recommend might receive their total winnings on their accounts. On the other hand, lottery agents require prizes to be claimed in person, so it depends on which recommended website you chose.
Lottery Tax Information in MissouriThe lottery tax rules in Missouri are applicable from $600, while federal taxes start to be withheld from winnings above $5,000. The rules are fairly easy to understand and are described below.
Tax Withholdings on Missouri Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on Missouri Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
Lottery Rules in Missouri
- Additional taxes or refunds might be applicable depending on the total income of the winners.
- Since April, Lucky for Life is no longer played in Missouri.
- Nothing but the winning ticket is necessary for claiming prizes up to $600 at local retailers.
- Prizes from all games expire in 6 months.
- It is necessary to be 18 years old or older to play any of the Missouri games.
- The IRS Form W-9 is required together with the winner claim form.
- Winnings above $5,000 are subject to state and federal taxes.
- Players receive prizes up to $35,000 on the same day, but they must schedule an appointment.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the exclusive Missouri Lottery games.
- It is not possible to win and remain an anonymous winner in Missouri.
Top 5 Interesting Missouri Winners Stories
- $293.75 Million – A couple from Dearborn won half of the big Powerball jackpot of $587.5 million on November 28, 2012. They said they would still live in their little rural community, but the husband, Mark Hill, did not need to keep working as a mechanic anymore. After checking the Missouri Lottery results, they traveled to a hotel near the lottery office and spent the night figuring out how much their lives had changed. Her plans involve donating to charity and helping their relatives and the community.
- $1 Million – Perris Monrrow had the routine of purchasing a Mega Millions ticket once every few months from a store near his work, definitely not a heavy player. Even so, he managed to win a few small prizes and finally $1 million on the drawing on March 19, 2019. He matched all five white balls and never expected that huge prize but did not reveal his plans.
- $1 Million – Some people call it luck, but a couple from Springfield says they received divine intervention and took home the $1 million prize on a scratch-off ticket in 2021. They were once homeless and currently work at the Veterans Coming Home Center. The prize above $500,000 after taxes will not change them, and they said they would continue to help others.
- $195,000 – Perle Erwin of Waynesville realized through the Missouri Lottery results that she had won the $195,000 jackpot from the Show Me Cash game on June 25, 2020. However, for the entire period of 3 weeks, she could not find her winning ticket. She finally found it and managed to collect her prize.
- $50,000 – Lori Butterworth, from Harrisonville, is one of the two lucky winners who took home $50,000 after matching four white-ball numbers and the Powerball on March 6, 2019. She was shocked with her reasonable prize and could not say what she had planned for it.
FAQs About Missouri Lotteries
You cannot purchase tickets for the local games in the Missouri Lottery online. However, the multi-state games are available throughout the year on the online lotteries that we recommend.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
No, but the Missouri Lottery will not reveal more than your name, the prize, and your city.
Definitely yes, up to 14 or 15 draws, depending on the game. On the other hand, the online websites we recommend for playing the multi-state lotteries offer subscriptions and larger multi-draw options.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 6 months from the draw.
The proceeds from ticket sales go toward public education in Missouri.
On this same page, we automatically update Missouri Lottery results after every draw.