Kansas (KS) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
All Kansas Games Details
All the best Kansas lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|Pick 3 Midday||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||12:59 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||8:59 p.m.|
|2by2||Fixed Prize||2 from 1-26 (2 red & 2 white)||8:59 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-48 + 1 from 1-18||7:59 p.m.|
|Super Kansas Cash||Jackpot||5 from 1-32 + 1 from 1-25||8:59 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||8:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||8:59 p.m.|
|Lotto America||Jackpot||5 from 1-52 + 1 from 1-10||8:59 p.m.|
Kansas Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the Kansas lottery results according to the schedule below and Kansas local time:
|Pick 3 Midday||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.||1:10 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.|
|2by2||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|Super Kansas Cash||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.||9:10 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||9:38 p.m.||9:38 p.m.|
|Powerball||9:59 p.m.||9:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||10:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Lotto America||10:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
Kansas Advanced Draws
The Kansas Lottery allows players to purchase tickets for up to 15 or even 28 draws, depending on the game of choice. In that case, all that you would have to do is to make sure to come back to this page and check the Kansas Lottery results. If you decide to play the multi-state games on lottery websites we recommend, it is also possible to purchase subscriptions.
|Super Kansas Cash||up to 15|
|Powerball||up to 15|
|Mega Millions||up to 15|
|Lotto America||up to 15|
|Lucky for Life||up to 15|
|2by2||up to 28|
|Pick 3 Midday||up to 28|
|Pick 3 Evening||up to 28|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in Kansas?
The sale of lottery tickets in Kansas occurs exclusively at local retailers. On the other hand, anyone can play multi-state games like Powerball and Mega Millions using one of the online lottery websites that we recommend.
How to Claim a Prize in Kansas?
Checking this page on Kansas Lottery results might reveal that you won a prize at some points. In that case, it is important to know how to claim your lottery prize in Kansas, according to the value you will receive.
Prizes up to $599 or Free Plays
- Prizes up to $600 are claimable at local retailers. Make sure to tell the clerk the amount you wish to claim before having your ticket validated.
- Prizes above $50 require a claim form to be claimed at the Kansas Lottery Headquarters. To claim in person, schedule an appointment via email@example.com.
- Send the completed claim form together with the signed ticket if you want to claim by mail.
Prizes from $600 and up to $5,000
- Claim it at the Kansas Lottery Headquarters by scheduling an appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks up to $5,000 are given on the same day.
- If you want, mail the signed ticket together with the claim form to the Kansas Lottery Headquarters.
Prizes above $5,000
Claiming in person requires scheduling an appointment via email@example.com. Payments of that size cannot be taken on the same day. It takes a total of 7-10 days to receive it by mail or electronic deposit. It is also possible to mail the signed ticket with the claim form.
If you want to receive via electronic deposit, it is necessary to contact the Finance Department through the telephone number +1 (785) 296-5734 to obtain a deposit form.
It is necessary to fill the Kansas Lottery Winner Claim Form and post it to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail:
128 N Kansas Avenue,
Topeka, KS 66603
Phone: (785) 296-5700
Prizes from Online Lotteries
Since Kansas does not offer the opportunity to play the lottery online, players can still enjoy the best multi-state games using the lottery websites we recommend. In that case, the prizes might have to be claimed in person or directly deposited on the account, depending on the website.
Kansas Lottery District Office
Prizes above $600 can be claimed in person at the Kansas Lottery Headquarters, which is also where the ticket and claim form should be mailed to. There are no lottery district offices other than it:
|128 N Kansas Avenue
Topeka, KS 66603
Phone: (785) 296-5700
Lottery Tax Information in Kansas
The Kansas Lottery reports all the prizes above $600 and those above $50 that are claimed in person or via mail. It also only withholds state taxes from winnings above $5,000. Meanwhile, non-residents have state and federal taxes applied to any winnings.
Tax Withholdings on Kansas Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on Kansas Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
|Any Prize||State Tax||5%|
Lottery Rules in Kansas
- Winners who owe taxes, child support or other relevant debts will have that amount withheld from prizes from $50 claimed at the lottery office.
- Winners have 365 days after the draw to claim their prizes.
- Winnings above $5,000 are subject to both state and federal taxes.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the Kansas Lottery games.
- It is possible to win and remain anonymous in Kansas.
Top 5 Interesting Kansas Winners Stories
- $50 Million – A total of 26 co-workers of American Airlines shared a $50 million prize, reduced to $668,458 for each worker after taxes and choosing the lump-sum payment. The syndicate was a monthly routine of $10 each for lottery tickets. From Oklahoma, they bought at a local Kansas retailer, as there were no lotteries in March 2000 in their home state.
- $33.8 Milion – Donald Damon, 70, was forced to retire from his truck driving job after 27 years on the roads. His wife had to assume three jobs to cover the expenses. However, he ended up earning $33.8 million in November 2009 after playing Powerball. He used $1.1 million to build a new church in Rossville.
- $31.2 million – Pat Dreiling, from Manhattan, did not usually purchase lottery tickets. On his way to a football game, he decided to purchase it when he stopped to get himself some cigarettes. The jackpot sign caught his attention, and he won the jackpot in September 1995.
- $681,091 – One of three winners of a total prize of $2,043,273 who hit the jackpot on May 3, 2021, could not believe his luck. He decided to purchase a second ticket to increase his odds, and that was the winning ticket of the Super Kansas Cash jackpot.
- $50,000 – Carol Coon and her husband won a $50,000 Powerball prize on March 31, 2021. They joked that his itchy palm was connected to their prize before even checking if they had won. Only a couple of days later, Coon surprised her husband, saying that the store could not even tell how big the prize was. After taking it, they did not know exactly how to spend the money, just that some of it would go into savings.
FAQs About Kansas Lotteries
Players from Kansas cannot purchase tickets from the official lottery online. However, the multi-state games are available on the online lottery websites we recommend.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
Yes, winners are not obliged to reveal their identity.
Prize claims up to $5,000 can be redeemed the same day. Prizes above that amount might have to wait up to 7-10 business days.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 365 days from the draw.
Only the players are responsible for their tickets. Losing them eliminates the right to claim any prize.
On this same page, we automatically update Kansas Lottery results after every draw.