Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
Georgia (GA) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Monday, Aug 08, 2022
Tue, Aug 09, 2022USD 497,000
Monday, Aug 08, 2022
Thu, Aug 11, 2022USD 5.7 Million
Monday, Aug 08, 2022
Wed, Aug 10, 2022USD 35 Million
Friday, Aug 05, 2022
Tue, Aug 09, 2022USD 52 Million
Monday, Aug 08, 2022
Tue, Aug 09, 2022USD 1,000 a day for life
Monday, Aug 08, 2022
Wed, Aug 10, 2022USD 18.28 Million
All Georgia Games Details
All the best Georgia lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|Cash 3 Midday||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||12:20 p.m.|
|Cash 3 Evening||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||6:50 p.m.|
|Cash 3 Night||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||10:45 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Midday||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||12:20 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Evening||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||6:50 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Night||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||10:45 p.m.|
|Georgia Five Midday||Fixed Prize||5 from 0-9||12:20 p.m.|
|Georgia Five Evening||Fixed Prize||5 from 0-9||6:50 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Early Bird||Fixed Prize||1 from 1-15||7:59 a.m.|
|Cash Pop Matinee||Fixed Prize||1 from 1-15||12:59 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Drive Time||Fixed Prize||1 from 1-15||4:59 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Primetime||Fixed Prize||1 from 1-15||7:59 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Night Owl||Fixed Prize||1 from 1-15||11:58 p.m.|
|Fantasy 5||Jackpot||5 from 1-42||10:45 p.m.|
|Jumbo Bucks Lotto||Jackpot||6 from 1-47||1:00 a.m.|
or 10:45 p.m. (Monday/Thursday)
|Cash4Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-60 + 1 from 1-4||8:45 a.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||1:00 a.m.|
or 10:00 p.m. (Wednesday/Saturday)
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||1:00 a.m.|
or 10:45 p.m. (Tuesday/Friday)
Georgia Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the Georgia lottery results according to the schedule below and Georgia local time:
|Cash 3 Midday||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.|
|Cash 3 Evening||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
|Cash 3 Night||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Midday||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Evening||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Night||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.|
|Georgia Five Midday||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.||12:29 p.m.|
|Georgia Five Evening||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Early Bird||8:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m.|
|Cash Pop Matinee||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Drive Time||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Primetime||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Cash Pop Night Owl||11:59 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||11:59 p.m.|
|Fantasy 5||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.||11:34 p.m.|
|Jumbo Bucks Lotto||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Cash4Life||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Powerball||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
Georgia Advanced Draws
Advanced draws are how players participate in up to 5-26 draws at once through one single purchase, which is commonly offered in the United States lotteries. The number of draws in advance allowed depends on the game choice. Ideally, bookmark this page and check all the Georgia Lottery results with all your tickets.
|Cash Pop Early Bird||up to 5|
|Cash Pop Matinee||up to 5|
|Cash Pop Drive Time||up to 5|
|Cash Pop Primetime||up to 5|
|Cash Pop Night Owl||up to 5|
|Cash 3 Midday||up to 7|
|Cash 3 Evening||up to 7|
|Cash 3 Night||up to 7|
|Cash 4 Midday||up to 7|
|Cash 4 Evening||up to 7|
|Cash 4 Night||up to 7|
|Georgia Five Midday||up to 7|
|Georgia Five Evening||up to 7|
|Fantasy 5||up to 14|
|Jumbo Bucks Lotto||up to 26|
|Cash4Life||up to 26|
|Powerball||up to 26|
|Mega Millions||up to 26|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in Georgia?
Anyone of 18 years or older can purchase tickets online or at local retailers in Georgia. The online alternative includes only the Fantasy 5, Cash Pop, Mega Millions, or Powerball games. Also, players can choose to play on the online lottery websites we recommend and find discount bundles for their favorite multi-state games.
How to Claim a Prize in Georgia?
After bookmarking this Georgia Lottery results page, you might find out you won one of the prizes. Therefore, it is important to know what claiming alternatives are valid in your case. It is also important to highlight that prizes above $600 require appointments to claim at the Headquarters or District Offices.
Prizes up to $600 or Free Plays
- Prizes up to $600 are claimable in presence at local retailers only.
- As an alternative, you can simply fill the back of your ticket and mail it to the Georgia Lottery Corporation P.O. Box.
Prizes above $600
- Prizes above $600 have to be claimed at Georgia Lottery Headquarters or Lottery District Office.
- Prizes up to 25,000 can be claimed at the GLC (Georgia Lottery Corporation) Kiosks at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – except for prizes of online plays.
- Fill the back of the ticket, complete the Winner Claim Form, and forward them with copies of a valid government-issued photo ID and SSC (Social Security Card).
It is necessary to fill the Georgia Lottery Winner Claim Form and post it to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail:
Georgia Lottery Corporation
P.O. Box 56966
Atlanta, GA 30343
Also, players should keep in mind that valid ID documents include driver’s license, Georgia Identification Card, ID issued by another state, U.S. Student ID, passport, and U.S. Armed Forces ID, all issued within 5 years.
Prizes from Online Lotteries
The online lottery websites recommended on our website might have different policies connected to prizes. Some will add the whole prize to the players’ account automatically, while others will require that they claim using one of the alternatives above, regardless of their location.
Georgia Lottery District Offices
Prizes above $600 can be claimed at the district offices, as well as at the Georgia Lottery Headquarters. The District Offices are open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Headquarters claim centers are open Monday through Thursday, from 09:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and on Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
250 Williams Street, Suite 3000
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: +1 404-215-5000
|Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport District Office|
6000 N Terminal Pkwy College Park,
Atlanta, GA 30320
Phone: +1 404-762-8842
|Augusta District Office|
Village at Hereford, 5155 Columbia Road, Suite 103
Grovetown, GA 30813
Phone: +1 706-737-1320
|Orlando District Office|
West Town Corners
380 South State Road 434 – Suite 1028
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Phone: (407) 788-2202
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Columbus District Office |
The Landings at Airport Thruway, 2517 Airport Thruway
Columbus, GA 31904
Phone: +1 706-660-2380
|Macon District Office|
1693 Bass Road, Suite 120
Macon, GA 31210
Phone: +1 478-784-5420
|Duluth District Office|
1680 Executive Drive South, Suite 800
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: +1 770-923-0220
|Savannah District Office|
101 Little Neck Road, Bldg 8, Suite E
Savannah, GA 31419
Phone: +1 912-920-5100
|Dalton District Office|
Market Street Shops of Dalton, 1001 Market Street, Suite 21
Dalton, GA 30720
Phone: +1 706-278-3088
|Tifton District Office|
2406 North Tift Avenue, Suite 101
Tifton, GA 31794
Phone: +1 229-382-2430
Lottery Tax Information in Georgia
The Georgia Lottery reports all the prizes above $600 and applies both state and federal taxes on winnings above $5,000. On top of that, the GLC is obliged to check and deduct outstanding payments for child support (prizes above $2,499) and student loans or state taxes (above $4,999).
Tax Withholdings on Georgia Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on Georgia Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
Lottery Rules in Georgia
- The All or Nothing game from the GLC expired, and its prizes cannot be claimed anymore.
- Winners have 180 days after the draw to claim their prizes.
- Winnings above $5,000 are subject to federal taxes and also considerable state taxes.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the Georgia Lottery games.
- Since 2018, winners can remain anonymous in Georgia.
Top 5 Interesting Georgia Winners Stories
- $666,595 – Bradley Payne, from Fayetteville, claimed one of the two high-tier prizes on the Fantasy 5 drawing on June 4, 2017. Before winners could remain anonymous, his identity was revealed, as well as the plans of the 63-year-old veteran. He said he would pay some bills and then move to St. Petersburg, in Florida.
- $450,814 – Chester White, from Marietta, won a total of $450,814 after also sharing the jackpot of a Fantasy 5 drawing, this time on January 25, 2017. He was having just another common day when he checked the Georgia Lottery results and figured out his big prize. After also being awarded a new Kia Soul in the Atlanta Hawks game, the lucky winner said he would purchase a new television.
- $100,000 – July 27, 2019, is the date of a Powerball drawing that made Joyce a much happier woman by winning $100,000 on her birthday. She made the lucky purchase using the GLC app and matched four numbers plus the Powerball. She plans to renovate her new home with the money.
- $50,000 – Pablo Martell is the name of the lucky winner of a secondary tier in the Powerball drawing on November 24, 2018. He claimed $50,000 after playing on his way home from a clinic during a cold. Only after fully recovered he checked the ticket and realized he had won. About his plans, he answered that he wanted to go on a vacation with his wife.
- $50,000 – Pamelia Holland, from Cedartown, claimed a prize of $50,000 from a Powerball drawing on 22 August 2017. The investigator bought the ticket for the first time, thinking about the huge jackpot at a time. She plans to save most of it for the future.
FAQs About Georgia Lotteries
Players from Georgia can purchase tickets for a couple of local and multi-state games online, although we recommend online lottery websites that offer discount bundles.
You can also check our detailed article to find out if can you buy lottery tickets online in Georgia.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
Yes, since 2018, winners are not obliged to reveal their identities.
Prize claims that are received via mail might take 4-6 weeks. All other prizes can be paid on the same day, except for prizes above $500,000, which may take 5-10 business days.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 180 days from the draw.
The GLC or the retailers cannot be held responsible for the ticket that a player purchased. Therefore, make sure to keep it safe.
On this same page, we automatically update Georgia Lottery results after every draw.