Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
Florida (FL) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Monday, Oct 03, 2022
Tue, Oct 04, 2022USD 200,000
Saturday, Oct 01, 2022
Wed, Oct 05, 2022USD 16.5 Million
Saturday, Oct 01, 2022
Wed, Oct 05, 2022USD 250,000
Friday, Sep 30, 2022
Tue, Oct 04, 2022USD 1.45 Million
Monday, Oct 03, 2022
Wed, Oct 05, 2022USD 353 Million
Friday, Sep 30, 2022
Tue, Oct 04, 2022USD 380 Million
Tuesday, Oct 04, 2022
Wed, Oct 05, 2022USD 1,000 a day for life
All Florida Games Details
All the best Florida lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|Pick 2 Midday||Fixed Prize||2 from 0-9||1:17 p.m.|
|Pick 2 Evening||Fixed Prize||2 from 0-9||9:32 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Midday||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||1:19 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||9:34 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Midday||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||1:20 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||9:35 p.m.|
|Pick 5 Midday||Fixed Prize||5 from 0-9||1:18 p.m.|
|Pick 5 Evening||Fixed Prize||5 from 0-9||9:33 p.m.|
|Fantasy 5||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-36||10:40 p.m.|
|Florida Lotto||Jackpot||6 from 1-53||10:40 p.m.|
|Florida Lotto Double Play||Fixed Prize||6 from 1-53||10:40 p.m.|
|Jackpot Triple Play||Jackpot||6 from 1-46||10:40 p.m.|
|Cash4Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-60 + 1 from 1-4||8:30 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||10:00 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||10:00 p.m.|
Florida Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the Florida lottery results according to the schedule below and Florida local time:
|Pick 2 Midday||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Pick 2 Evening||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Midday||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Pick 3 Evening||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Midday||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Pick 4 Evening||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.|
|Pick 5 Midday||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||1:30 p.m.|
|Pick 5 Evening||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.|
|Fantasy 5||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.|
|Jackpot Triple Play||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.|
|Florida Lotto||11:15 p.m.||11:15 p.m.|
|Florida Lotto Double Play||11:16 p.m.||11:16 p.m.|
|Cash4Life||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Powerball||10:59 p.m.||10:59 p.m.||10:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||11:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
Florida Advanced Draws
Florida players can play several draws in advance in any of the games offered by the Florida Lottery and multi-state lotteries. All it takes to play advanced draws is enough money to cover all tickets and the patience to come back and check the Florida Lottery results on this page.
|Pick 2 Midday||up to 14|
|Pick 2 Evening||up to 14|
|Pick 3 Midday||up to 14|
|Pick 3 Evening||up to 14|
|Pick 4 Midday||up to 14|
|Pick 4 Evening||up to 14|
|Pick 5 Midday||up to 14|
|Pick 5 Evening||up to 14|
|Mega Millions||up to 26|
|Fantasy 5||up to 30|
|Jackpot Triple Play||up to 30|
|Cash4Life||up to 30|
|Florida Lotto||up to 52|
|Florida Lotto Double Play||up to 52|
|Powerball||up to 52|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in Florida?
Anyone of 18 years or older can purchase tickets at local retailers in Florida to participate in games like Florida Lotto and Jackpot Triple Play. However, anyone can play in any of the multi-state games offered by the Florida Lottery using the online websites we recommend. They can offer discount bundles and subscriptions there that cannot be found at retailers.
How to Claim a Prize in Florida?
Prizes up to $600 or Free Plays
- Any prizes up to $600 can be redeemed at local retailers, and not only at the one where the tickets might have been bought, with instant payment.
- You can also claim by mail with the winning ticket and a copy of one identification document issued within the past five years.
Prizes between $600 and $999,999
- As long as it is for a game without an annuity option, players can claim in person via walk-in or through appointment at any Florida Lottery district office.
- Secured drop-off is also an option inside any Florida Lottery district office. It is necessary to place the winning ticket, the Winner Claim Form, and an identification document. It takes around 10-14 days to be processed.
- You can also claim by mail with the winning ticket, the Winner Claim Form, and a copy of one identification document issued within the past five years.
Prizes from $1,000,000 or Annuity OptionsAny prizes above $1,000,000 or from games with an annuity option must be claimed at a Florida Lottery district office. It is possible to claim via walk-in, through appointment, or by mailing the winning ticket along with the Winner Claim Form and an identification document.
Claim FormIt is necessary to fill the Florida Lottery Winner Claim Form and post it to the following address, in case you want to do it by mail: Florida Lottery Headquarters 250 Marriott Drive Tallahassee, FL 32301 Also, players should keep in mind that valid ID documents include ID cards, driver’s licenses, or passports issued within the last five years. Also, keep in mind that it takes 30-45 days for mailed claims to be processed.
Prizes from Online LotteriesPlaying the multi-state games on the online websites we recommend often results in the advantage of not having to claim the prizes. Lottery agents usually cover prizes up to $2,500, while other websites pay any prize in full, straight to the players’ account.
Florida Lottery District OfficesPrizes above $600 can be claimed at the district offices, as well as at the Florida Lottery Headquarters:
|Florida Lottery Headquarters 250 Marriott Drive Tallahassee, FL 32301 Phone: +1 (850) 487-7707 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.||Tampa District Office Centerpoint Business Park 1911 US Highway 301 North – Suite 170 Tampa, FL 33619-2661 Phone: (813) 744-6134 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Pensacola District Office Trade Winds Shopping Center 6601 North Davis Highway – Suite 54 Pensacola, FL 32504-6301 Phone: (850) 484-5020 Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.||Orlando District Office West Town Corners 380 South State Road 434 – Suite 1028 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Phone: (407) 788-2202 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Tallahassee District Office 250 Marriott Drive Tallahassee, FL 32301 Phone: (850) 487-7799 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.||Fort Myers District Office 11760 Metro Parkway Fort Myers, FL 33966 Phone: (239) 278-7111 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Gainesville District Office Butler Plaza 3926 Southwest Archer Road Gainesville, FL 32608-2342 Phone: (352) 334-3880 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.||West Palm Beach District Office 4360 Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach, FL 33406 Phone: (561) 640-6190 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Jacksonville District Office 8206 Philips Highway – Suite #36 – Jacksonville, FL 32256 Phone: (904) 448-4760 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.||Miami District Office 14621 Oak Lane Miami Lakes, FL 33016 Phone: (305) 364-3080 Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
Lottery Tax Information in FloridaThe Florida Lottery reports all the prizes above $600, but that does not necessarily result in tax withholdings. The exception to the summarized table below applies to U.S citizens or residents without a Social Security number, for which a 24% tax from any prizes above $600.
Tax Withholdings on Florida Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on Florida Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
|Any Prize||State Tax||0%|
Lottery Rules in Florida
- Only players of at least 18 years old can play their lottery games.
- Winners have 180 days after the draw to claim their prizes.
- Winnings above $5,000 are subject to federal taxes, but there are no state taxes.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play Florida Lottery games.
- Winners cannot remain anonymous in Florida.
- Prizes up to $999,999 are claimable on the district offices.
Top 5 Interesting Florida Winners Stories
- $231,000,000 – Thomas Yi, only 23, is the youngest Powerball winner in the state after claiming $235 million on March 27, 2021. He checked his Florida Lottery results, but his disbelief was enough to make him check at a local retailer. He still wants to pursue his education goals, though, in either the business or medical field.
- $2,000,000 – Bobby Bell, 56, claimed a total of $2 million after matching five numbers on the November 11 drawing in 2017. His lucky purchase was at RaceTrac, in Ocoee, whose owner received a $5,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket. He did not say much about his plans but took home a pretty good sum.
- $1,600,000 – Edmond Cantwell, 56, claimed a $1.6 million jackpot after winning the drawing from February 22, 2019. Differently from the other Jackpot Triple Play winners mentioned below, he opted for annual installments of $64,000 for 25 years.
- $1,400,000 – Jonathan Campbell is the name of one of the many Jackpot Triple Play winners in Florida in the year 2020. On October 2, he won the $1.4 million jackpot alone and chose the lump-sum payment of $1,231,167.13, which is still quite a lot. The retailer’s commission is a bit lower than that of the $2 mi Powerball prize, only $2,000.
- $1,400,000 – Conrad Boudreau, 57, is another winner of a $1.4 million jackpot by playing Jackpot Triple Play on November 5, 2019. He claimed at the Florida Lottery Headquarters, where big prizes must be claimed, as a lump-sum payment of a little less than $1.1 million. His plans with that big prize are unknown.
FAQs About Florida Lotteries
Players from Florida or anyone just passing by can purchase tickets at the local retailers. As for the multi-state lottery games, anyone can register at one of the online lotteries we recommend and purchase tickets online.
You can also check our detailed article to find out if can you buy lottery tickets online in Florida.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
No, Florida reveals your name and the area you live to the public.
Most of the revenue coming from the Florida Lottery ticket sales fund education in several ways, including books and scholarships.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 180 days from the draw.
You cannot claim a prize if you lose your ticket, so keep it safe.
On this same page, we automatically update Florida Lottery results after every draw.