Get updated jackpots alerts and news. The best source for worldwide lottery results online.
Arkansas (AR) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Monday, May 23, 2022
Tue, May 24, 2022USD 300,000
Monday, May 23, 2022
Wed, May 25, 2022USD 135 Million
Friday, May 20, 2022
Tue, May 24, 2022USD 143 Million
Monday, May 23, 2022
Tue, May 24, 2022USD 1,000 a day for life
All Arkansas Games Details
All the best Arkansas lottery games that count with results on our website are summarized below.
|GAME||PRIZE TYPE||GAME FORMAT||SALES STOP|
|Cash 3 Midday||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||12:55 p.m.|
|Cash 3 Evening||Fixed Prize||3 from 0-9||6:55 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Midday||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||12:55 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Evening||Fixed Prize||4 from 0-9||6:55 p.m.|
|Natural State Jackpot||Jackpot||5 from 0-9||7:59 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||Fixed Prize||5 from 1-48 + 1 from 1-18||8:30 p.m.|
|Powerball||Jackpot||5 from 1-69 + 1 from 1-26||8:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||Jackpot||5 from 1-70 + 1 from 1-25||9:45 p.m.|
Arkansas Lottery Games Schedule
Bookmark this page to know at what type to check the Arkansas lottery results according to the schedule below and the Arkansas local time:
|Cash 3 Midday||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.|
|Cash 3 Evening||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Midday||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.||12:59 p.m.|
|Cash 4 Evening||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
|Natural State Jackpot||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Powerball||9:59 p.m.||9:59 p.m.|
|Mega Millions||10:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Lucky for Life||9:38 p.m.||9:38 p.m.|
Arkansas Advanced Draws
Players in Arkansas can purchase tickets for up to 14 or 20 draws at once. That might result in participation for several days or weeks, depending on the game. All that will be left to do will be to check the latest Arkansas lottery results on this page. The total of advanced draws varies according to the game:
|Cash 3 Midday||up to 14|
|Cash 3 Evening||up to 14|
|Cash 4 Midday||up to 14|
|Cash 4 Evening||up to 14|
|Natural State Jackpot||up to 20|
|Powerball||up to 20|
|Mega Millions||up to 20|
|Lucky for Life||up to 20|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets in Arkansas?
The tickets can be purchased at local retailers in Arkansas, and the rules on choosing numbers vary according to the game. Some of the games available there that are available in other states can also be played online through the lottery websites we recommend. After buying them, keep the tickets safe and bookmark this page to check the Arkansas lottery results.
How to Claim a Prize in Arkansas?
Claiming a lottery prize in Arkansas is not a difficult task, but you have got to decide on a course of action:
Prizes up to $500 or Free Plays
- First Alternative – Visit a local retailer and redeem your free ticket or claim your prize.
- Second Alternative – Claim at the Arkansas Claim Center.
- Third Alternative – sign the back of your ticket in legible handwriting and post it to the Arkansas Lottery.
Prizes of $500 or More
- First Alternative – Claim the total prize amount at the only Claim Center.
- Second Alternative – Fill out the claim form below with your signed ticket and post them to the Arkansas Lottery together with a copy of a valid ID with your photo on it.
Prizes from Online Lotteries
If you live in Arkansas and choose to play with one of the online lottery websites we recommend, you might not have to do anything to receive your prize. It depends on the website you chose, of course, and that should be checked in their terms. If otherwise, simply choose one of the claiming courses of action above.
You can download the Arkansas Lottery Claim Form, fill it, and forward it together with a copy of your government-issued ID to:
Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Claim Center
P.O. Box 3838
Little Rock, AR 72203
|Union Plaza Building, 1st Floor
124 West Capitol Ave.,
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: +1 (501) 683-2000
Monday to Friday – 08:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)
Lottery Tax Information in Arkansas
All lottery winnings from $500 are subject to tax withholdings in Arkansas, similar to all other states in the United States. Prizes between $500 and $4,999 require adding a W2-G form to the annual declarations to pay with the rest of the taxes by the end of the year. As for the prizes from $5,000, all winners must pay fixed state and federal taxes as stated below.
Tax Withholdings on Arkansas Lottery – U.S. Citizens and Residents
Tax Withholdings on Arkansas Lottery – Non-U.S. Citizens
Lottery Rules in Arkansas
- The All or Nothing game from the GLC expired, and its prizes cannot be claimed anymore.
- Winners have 180 days after the draw to claim their prizes.
- Winnings above $5,000 are subject to federal taxes and also considerable state taxes.
- Only U.S. residents and citizens can play the Georgia Lottery games.
- Since 2018, winners can remain anonymous in Georgia.
Top 5 Interesting Arkansas Winners Stories
- $177 Million – Eliberto Cantu won $177 million playing the Mega Millions game in Arkansas. He and his wife, Anita, chose the cash option and ended with $73 million. He purchased the ticket for the March 30, 2017 draw and only realized he did not have to work anymore after waking up at 5:30 for another day.
- $3 Million – Timothy Burdess and Christina Vandiver from Sheridan were broke, and even so, did not stop to play the lottery, more precisely Powerball and Mega Millions, at the same time. In the end, they won a Mega Millions Megaplier prize of $3 million. Had they matched one more number, they would have taken home the $548 million jackpot. With their prize won on October 13, 2018, they plan to start a foundation to help children and also buy a new home.
- $310,000 – Perkins Jr., from Pine Bluff, got $310,000 by just playing the Natural State Jackpot game. He purchased his ticket for the February 20 drawing in 2021, just like he always does. Then, after the Arkansas Lottery results, at midnight, he was scared to realize he had won and had no idea what he would do next.
- $150,000 – One man simply gave away his Powerball ticket at a gas station to one girl. That girl was Anna, and she could not believe it when she realized she had won $150,000. She took the prize from the May 20, 2016 draw and took her mom to Ireland.
- $65,000 – Tami Guzman took home an amazing prize of $65,000 by winning the Natural State jackpot. With that money, she took a trip to Japan and visited her son, who was in the military.
FAQs About Arkansas Lotteries
The state-owned lottery games in arkansas can only be played at local retailers, which requires the presence of the player.
It is necessary to be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets or claim the prizes.
Similar to other lotteries, the arkansas lottery is not responsible for damages or loss of the lottery ticket. Without it, players cannot claim their prizes.
Yes, if they are visiting arkansas and purchase at a local retailer.
Winners can claim their prizes within up to 180 days from the draw.
In total, residents have to pay 31% in taxes on prizes above $4,999. Non-residents pay a bit more, 37%.
On this same page, we automatically update the Arkansas Lottery results after every draw. Bookmark it and never lose a result.